Energy Storage Seminar: Batteries, Fuel Cells, Super Capacitors and EV’s – Protea Marine Hotel, Port Elizabeth 19 and 20 July 2017
The uYilo eMobility Technology Innovation Programme in association with Shmuel De-Leon Energy will be hosting a two day Energy Storage Seminar (Batteries, Fuel cells, Super Capacitors and EV) that will take place at the Protea Marine Hotel, Port Elizabeth, on 19 and 20 July 2017.
Shmuel De-Leon is a leading international expert in Energy Storage with over 20 year’s experience within the field. The seminar will bring together attendees from leading private and public companies, start-ups, investors, academics and businesses that have interests within the Energy Storage field.
The two day program will focus on present and future needs of portable and stationary electrochemical energy sources and highlights the latest technological developments designed to satisfy application requirements. The program will review primary, rechargeable, reserve, commercial, industrial and military batteries, fuel cells, ultra capacitors system and their accessories.
There will be review of typical cycle life aspects of designing and manufacturing energy source solutions: from application energy requirements, power source electrical and mechanical design, cells selection, cells evaluation tests, battery prototype, acceptance tests, design and manufacturing techniques, testing, mass production, safety issues, transportation, use and disposal.
Special focus is given to battery design and testing aspects which are vital tools for battery solution. Attendees will be trained on safety issues along the energy source solution cycle life. The seminar will also review the updated status of battery air transportation restrictions and instructs on the safe transport of batteries according to IATA regulations.
The Energy Storage Seminar provides:
- Full review of current and future electrochemical energy sources
- Training on cells and raw material selection, design, manufacturing, testing, safety, transportation and disposal aspects of energy sources
- Basic knowledge for new employees entering the field
- Expand the knowledge of industry members already working in the field
- Training on Energy Sources Database software –a vital tool for optimal energy source design
Who should attend?
- Energy Storage and EV Users, Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Battery, Super capacitors and Fuel cells materials manufacturers & Developers
- Energy Storage Production equipment manufacturers
- Energy Storage academic members
- Energy Storage test equipment makers
- Energy Storage and Electronic R&D Engineers
- EV Suppliers and Customers
- Market Researchers
- Battery Recyclers
- Investment Companies
- Regulatory body members
Registration is now closed.
Email uYilo@nmmu.ac.za for any further information.